In compliance with data protection laws and section 10 of Spain's Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, the owner of this site and the data controller is:
- Runroom, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Runroom” and/or “the company”).
- The company's contact information: Santa Eulàlia 5-9, 3a planta, 08012 Barcelona, email [email protected].
- Contact information of the Data Protection Officer: [email protected].
- Tax Code (CIF): B63691836.
- Registered in the Barcelona Company Register, volume 37117, folio 138, sheet B-299100, and providing its services via the internet on the website “runroom.com”.
Personal Data means any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal Data includes information such as your name, phone number and email address. It may also include unique numeric identifiers such as your computer's IP address and information we gather through cookies.
You warrant that the Personal Data you provide are true and accurate and undertake to report any changes in or amendments to them. Any loss or damage caused to Runroom by provision of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information will be your sole responsibility.
Types of personal data
- Data obtained when you contact us and we respond to your queries and/or requests: when you contact us using the means provided on the Platform, we collect:
- Data obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter:
- Data obtained when you register for a job offer:
- First name and surname(s)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Curriculum Vitae
- Any data you voluntarily provide in the form
You warrant that all information about your identity and eligibility provided to Runroom through the Website is true, accurate and complete. You also undertake to keep your data up to date. If you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or if Runroom believes there are reasonable grounds to question their truthfulness, accuracy and completeness, Runroom may deny you present or future access to and use of the Website or any of its contents and/or services.
Furthermore, to ensure the proper operation of the Website, we may use technical and functional cookies to:
- Ensure successful receipt of technical recommendations, Website updates, security alerts and support messages.
- Improve any services you might subscribe to by examining your behaviour as a user and tailoring them to your needs and preferences.
- Produce reports and statistics in a dissociated form.
- Research, develop and enhance services to users or offer new services, features and tools.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and what happens if you do not
You must be at least 16 years old to provide Personal Data or have sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract where applicable.
The personal data we ask you for are essential to handle your requests and/or provide you with any services you take out. Hence if you do not give them to us, we will not be able to answer your queries or provide you with the services you have asked for.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not to enter your personal data and other information in our databases.
Use and purpose of the data we gather
Personal data obtained through this website will be processed for the purposes set out below:
- Enable you to download information available on our blog or website or to register for an event organised by us in order to keep you up to date on services of interest to you and future events organised by Runroom.
- The data you give us through the forms or “contact” on this website will be processed for the purpose of answering the questions you ask us through this link.
- The data you give us through the form to work with us and in your curriculum vitae as a potential candidate for our staff will be processed in order to include you in future hiring processes.
- The data concerning your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter will be used for the purpose of sending out our newsletter to this specific address.
In each newsletter you receive you will be given the option to unsubscribe and you may also do so by emailing [email protected] with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
By sending us the data specified in the previous paragraphs, you give your express consent for their use for the aforementioned purposes without forfeiting your right to withdraw your consent or exercise your rights concerning these data as stipulated in this policy.
Personal data recipients
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, in other words:
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as Website providers, hosting services, maintenance and support services for our databases and applications which may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine services.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manage your feedback and enquiries.
- Third parties for legal regulatory compliance.
Lawful basis for processing your data
- Providing you with a method for contacting us and addressing your queries and/or requests: At Runroom we have a legitimate interest in addressing requests or queries we receive from our users through our various contact methods. We believe that processing these data is also advantageous for users insofar as it allows us to properly address and resolve the queries they raise.
Where the enquiry relates to the exercise of the rights set out below or to complaints about our services, we are entitled to process the data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Having your CV so you can be considered in our staff selection processes: the lawful basis is the express consent you give us.
- Sending marketing messages: The legitimate basis is the express consent you give us (e.g. when you agree to receive advertising or our newsletter).
- Customer care: At Runroom we have a legitimate interest in addressing requests or queries we receive from you through our various contact methods. We believe that processing these data is also advantageous for you insofar as it allows us to properly address and resolve the queries you raise.
Where your enquiry relates to the exercise of the rights set out below or to complaints about our services, we are entitled to process the data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
International data transfers
Some Runroom providers may have servers outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Hence if your data are transferred to or stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you expressly agree to the requisite international data transfer to the international servers of these Runroom providers, and the sole purpose of storing the data on the servers is to provide you with the service.
All international transfers will be made on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) following an assessment of the circumstances of the transfers and the additional measures we will put in place coupled with the safeguards we will require from these providers to ensure that the transferred data is appropriately protected.
If you have any questions about the international transfer of your data, please contact Runroom and we will be happy to provide you with further information on this issue.
Runroom has a number of social media profiles which currently include Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, YouTube, Instagram and Slideshare. Runroom processes these data as the controller in the way allowed by the social media sites for the profiles available on them. We will use these social media sites to tell you about what the company is doing. We do not export data from social media sites unless we ask you beforehand and you give us your consent for a specific purpose.
The personal data you give us will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained and for one year in the case of curricula vitae. Once this relationship has ended, they will be kept blocked for the legally established period of time before being destroyed.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or statutory obligations and to administer our rights (for example, to pursue our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, they will be erased from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify you.
In order for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you tell us whenever there is a change in them. If you do not, we accept no liability for their truthfulness. Unless you expressly ask us to erase your personal data from our files, we will assume you are still interested in keeping your data in these files for as long as they may be needed for the purpose for which they were gathered.
Data subjects' rights
The data subject may:
Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the controller is processing the personal data relating to them.
Access their personal data, request rectification of inaccurate data or where applicable erasure of data when among other reasons they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were gathered.
In certain circumstances data subjects may ask for the processing of their data to be restricted, in which case the controller will only keep them for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims.
In certain circumstances and due to reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
In certain circumstances and under the right to data portability, data subjects may obtain their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller.
Data subjects may exercise their rights:
- By writing to Runroom at Carrer de Santa Eulàlia, 5-9, 3ª planta, 08012 Barcelona, reference “Data Protection”.
- By emailing [email protected], stating “Data Protection” in the subject line.
If you feel that your rights have not been properly addressed, you may make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es.
Personal data security
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data against alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please email [email protected].